Firefly Integrations Terms and Conditions
This Agreement is between you and Firefly Integrations LLC., an Indiana corporation. When we speak of "Firefly Integrations", "Firefly", "we", "us", and "our", we mean Firefly Integrations LLC. When we speak of "you", "user" and "end user", we mean you - the user of our Products.
What we expect from you:
It is essential that our Products are installed only by a qualified technician and used as intended. Otherwise, we will not be liable, and you agree to release and indemnify us from any claim, loss, damages, or cost (including legal fees on a solicitor-client basis) arising from the improper installation or use of Products.
Our Warranty and Customer Support to You:
We design and manufacture our Products for specific applications using reasonable skill and care. Your Products include a limited in-service warranty period, with duration and details provided by the recreation vehicle manufacturer. This warranty does not include implied warranties, such as merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
How Long Does Coverage Last?
- This warranty lasts for a period of one (1) year from the date of retail sale of the coach.
- This warranty is limited to a maximum of two (2) years from the original installation by a qualified professional if the coach is sold within 12 months of the manufacturing date.
What is Not Covered? (Exemptions)
- Products that have been altered, modified, repaired, or serviced by anyone other than the service facilities authorized to such services.
- Products with serial numbers or other distinguishing numbers or codes that have been altered or removed.
- Products that have been subject to accident, misuse, abuse, fire, water damage, acts of God, improper installation, or operations contrary to the instructions contained in the Owner&poss Manual, at any time before or after the original installation.
- Damage by operation beyond the specifications of the product. (i.e. using inappropriate fuse size, etc.)
- Use of any other network wiring other than FFI network wiring; other network wiring will damage the FFI system and will void the warranty on the part(s) and/or system.
- Labor and/or expenses incurred.
Firefly Integrations LLC is committed to providing responsive support if you have any questions or issues with Firefly Products. We encourage you to reach out to us with any issues or questions, and we will be happy to assist you in finding a solution. In cases where the solution is directly related to Firefly Products, we will resolve this in conjunction with the OEM manufacturer. In cases where the solution involves a third-party product or system that Firefly products are integrated with, we can assist with initial troubleshooting, and connecting you with the third-party product manufacturer.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
We disclaim all liability arising from improper installation, application, or use of Products including without limitation:
- Failure to install, maintain and service our Products in compliance with our Installation and User Guides;
- Accidental damage, cosmetic issues, improper repair, handling, storage, exposure to water, liquids, chemicals, extreme temperatures, natural disasters or other abnormal operating conditions;
- Use of our Products with any third-party products. For example, if our Products are used with solar panels or inverter chargers made by another manufacturer which were not included at the time of manufacture by the RV manufacturer, or you replace any component of our Products with a component made by another manufacturer, then our Products may malfunction. This would void our warranty and we will not be liable for any incompatibilities or loss associated with third-party equipment or materials.
We are not responsible for loss of use and enjoyment, loss of profits or indirect, special, consequential, punitive, exemplary, or incidental damages of any kind, whether arising in contract, tort, product liability, strict liability or otherwise, regardless of legal theory.
These exclusions or limitations will apply regardless of whether or not Firefly Integrations or any of its affiliates has been warned of the possibility of such damages.
Firefly Integrations LLC grants you a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use the Products you have purchased in compliance with our User Guides. This license is personal and non-assignable to anyone else. You may not copy, modify, distribute, sell, or lease any intellectual property or part of the Products or reverse engineer or attempt to extract any of the source code. We retain all intellectual property rights in all Products.
We may amend this Agreement from time to time to reflect changes in our business, the Products, or applicable laws. The current version of this Agreement is on our website and you agree to these terms.
If there is a dispute, we try to sort things out first. If you have an issue or complaint, please contact the recreational vehicle manufacturer which has used our Products. We will work with the OEM / distributor to understand the issue, determine whether it is covered by warranty or not, and how to best resolve the issue.
The laws of the State of Indiana and the federal laws of The United States of America applicable therein will govern all disputes arising out of or relating to this Agreement (regardless of choice or conflict of laws rules that would cause or permit the application of the rules of any other jurisdiction). You agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Indiana, USA.
The latest or most appropriate version of the software for Firefly Integrations Products is provided from the distributor and typically does not need to change. If a change is required, the distributor or installer will assist you with a software upgrade.
Installers can obtain additional information from their direct distributor on what is required.
Firefly Integrations LLC
Firefly Integrations LLC
1013 Elroy Dr
Middlebury, IN, 46540
Phone: (574) 825-4600